proxies to call server-side WebService methods.
The Core features are:
- Use AJAX with standard Web Services
- Standard SOAP and WSDL is reused for the communication between client and server.
- No need for special implementations in WebServices.
- Multiple types and XML objects are supported as parameters and return values.
- Caching on the client and server.
- Queuing actions. Delaying actions.
- Many AJAX Controls available that integrate in standard ASP.NET Web Forms.
- Free to use, source available, BSD style license. By Matthias Hertel.
- Supported by a blog: http://ajaxaspects.blogspot.com
Demo Website: http://www.mathertel.de/AJAXEngine/
The AJAXEngine project is hosted on sourceforge: http://sourceforge.net/projects/ajaxengine/.
The subversion repository is available at https://ajaxengine.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/ajaxengine.
Download Source Code, Ajax Engine with Samples.zip:Ajax.zip
The book "Aspects of AJAX" containing the documentation of the AJAX Engine ans some more articles is now available in PDF format so you can easily take it with you. I will update it from time to time when new text on my Blog or samples on my website are written. Come back and check for new versions.
Download the book from: http://www.mathertel.de/Ajax/AJAXeBook.aspx
OpenAjax compatible hub implementation
Here you can find a almost complete version of an implementation of the OpenAjax hub specification.
A Visual Studio .NET 2003 Add-in that adds file comparison, explore command and web project reporting.
Article and code: http://www.codeproject.com/dotnet/file_diff_and_webreports.asp
The same Add-in for Visual Studio 2005.
Article and code: http://www.codeproject.com/csharp/WebReports8.asp
A collection of articles for the Arduino platform with software libraries, schematics and complete projects.